DETAK CHEWING GUM REMOVER X 5 LTR
Detak Chewing Gum Remover x 5 ltr
A simple to use spot application treatment for the effective removal of chewing gum. Designed to combat problems with sticky gum deposits by breaking down the structure of the chewing gum, allowing it to be removed quickly and easily. Use to remove sticky gum deposits from solvent resistant carpets and fabrics. Ideal for use in schools, nightclubs, bars, leisure centers, cinemas and other public areas.
- State: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic odour
- Evaporation rate: Moderate
- Oxidising: Non-oxidising (by EC criteria)
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Also soluble in: Most organic solvents.
- Viscosity: Non-viscous
- Skin contact: Remove all contaminated clothes and footwear immediately unless stuck to skin. Drench the affected skin with running water for 10 minutes or longer if substance is still on skin. Consult a doctor.
- Eye contact: Bathe the eye with running water for 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
- Ingestion: Wash out mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. If conscious, give half a litre of water to drink immediately. Consult a doctor.
- Inhalation: Remove casualty from exposure ensuring one’s own safety whilst doing so. Consult a doctor.