We can clean both the interior and the exterior areas of your school
- To provide the services with the highest level of skill, care and diligence.
- To provide an efficient service with the optimum use of resources at the lowest obtainable cost without compromising standards.
- To ensure that all personnel will be appropriately qualified and experienced to undertake their tasks efficiently.
- clients in allowing them to continue their business.
- Carpeted areas
- Hard floor moping
- Safety Floors non slip
- Skirting boards and window sills
- Walls and partitions
- All reachable surfaces
- Sanitising door handles
- Waste bins
- Window cleaning (Interior)
- Toilets sinks, wash basins, urinals and mirrors
- Reception and entrance
- Hall, gym and sports halls
- Staff room
- Medical room
Caretakers / Site Managers
KM Cleaning and Maintenance Services Limited, provides schools the complete service from experienced cleaners to site managers.
Site managers or caretakers play a vital role in schools being responsible for the maintenance and security of school buildings.The brief of a caretaker or site manager can vary widely depending on the size of the school, but often includes some or all of the following:
- Setting the priorities for maintenance and repairs
- Carrying out basic repairs
- Managing access to the premises and maintaining security
- Planning site use and development
- Championing health and safety around the school
- Supervising external contractors
- Managing site staff